2017 State of the Union in Mental Health and Addiction: Where Innovation Meets Action for Children and Families
Monday, April 3, 2017 to Wednesday, April 5, 2017
1:45 PM on Monday to 2:00 PM (ET) on Wednesday
Since 2015, The Kennedy Forum has hosted The State of the Union in Mental Health and Addiction to hold our leaders accountable for real results and shine the spotlight on promising mental health solutions from across the nation.
This year, we are joining forces with the National Council for Behavioral Health to focus our attention on one pressing issue – the health of our nation’s children. Our State of the Union Thought Leader Session occurred on Monday, April 3rd, 2017 at the 2017 NatCon Conference in Seattle.
Watch the recording of this important conversation, beginning with the Thought Leader Session on Monday, and continuing across the three days in a series of workshops including:
- Where to Start: Best Practices in Early Detection, Prevention and Treatment for Youth
- Supporting Mindful Educators
- Decoding Teenagers: Supporting Kids When and Where They Need It: Mental Health First Aid
- The Importance of Rapid Response: Developing Strong School Based Mental Health Programs
- Completing the Puzzle: An Integrated System of Care
For more information and to register for the conference and workshops, click here. For those in the Pacific Northwest interested in attending the 2017 Mental Health State of the Union Thought Leader Session only, you can register for a special pass by emailing email@example.com.