Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Thursday, September 7, 2017
12:00 PM to 5:00 PM EDT
BrainFutures 2017 is your connection to the latest research, the most innovative technologies and the newest approaches for proven practices. Join us Sept 6-7 just outside of Washington, DC.
BrainFutures 2017 – Scientific advances in our understanding of the brain and evolving new technologies for brain fitness and illness treatment will radically shape care over the next generation.
Be at the forefront as BrainFutures 2017 presents innovative solutions resulting from increased understanding of brain neuroplasticity. BrainFutures 2017 will feature three comprehensive learning tracks:
- New treatment technologies for mental illness and substance use disorders
- Brain fitness, youth and learning
- Brain fitness and healthy aging
Conference attendees will learn about:
- New technologies to improve brain health and to treat mental health and substance use conditions
- Innovative programs and products, and their evidence base
- Real life examples of schools, businesses, older adult and health care programs achieving improved outcomes
- The growing knowledge base demonstrating the importance of mindfulness training, exercise, diet and other self-care approaches to improve brain health and outcomes in the treatment of brain illness
- Integrated programs incorporating proven treatments, digital advances and self-care
BrainFutures is committed to ensuring the 2017 conference is widely accessible and is able to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities. For more information, contact Susan Linkous at 443-901-1550 ext. 235.